kolmapäev, 10. jaanuar 2018

English trip to Padise Manor

                              


                                        Padise Mõisa trip


So this trip started on 3.12.2017 and I´m going to write about our first day.
First of all, we drove to Padise Mõis, there we saw our rooms. I shared my room with Merilyn. In our room we had two beds, TV and more this kind of stuff. Unfortunately, we did´t have a toilet and shower room in our room, so we had to leave our room and there was one in the hall.


This is, what we had in our closet.





This is, what we had in shower room.



Then we ate some kind of ice-cream yogurt, which had interesting  taste and some warm food.



 And then we drove in Tallinn to see ´´Śu nägu kõlab tuttavalt´´ . It was very cool and I enjoyed it very much.

Here I´m with Ženja Fokin

In Padise were a lot of spruces and they all were so nice and big as you can see in the picture.

































Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar