pühapäev, 10. detsember 2017

Camp of English in Padise Manor



 The first day, we went to see ,, Su nägu kõlab tuttavalt’’ TV show recording.
It was very cool and I do not know how with others, but I had a pretty good seating position and
I saw everything.
It was a bit boring only during commercial breaks. Before we got a recording,
we went to Padise Manor, where we ate lunch and got our rooms.
Our room was so gorgeous and beautiful, every time when we went room we didn't want to leave.
,,Su nägu kõlab tuttavalt'' TV show and one picture of our room.

This room was so gorgeous.

The second day, was harder to me because all was only in English,
but nonetheless I liked all and I learned English. After breakfast VAT theatre came to visit us.  
With them were very interesting. First of all, we did with Mairi Tikerpalu different improvised tasks.
This was very cool. After first workshop was a little  break about 15 minutes.
After the break started second workshop with Mari-Liis Velberg and Erika Sall.
This workshop was a little bit boring, but okay. After lunch we went to the tour with a guide in
Paradise Monastery. The story of Abandoned Monastery, what this guide talked was very interesting.
In monastery has a tower where we could get up, but there were very steep stairs.
This tour lasted about 90-minutes. We had a little break about 30-minutes until next lecture.
Before dinner Thomas Kalinic was talking about service differences in the America and in Estonia.
He used difficult expressions in English for me and that's why I did not understand everything,
but it seemed like an interesting story. He talked about 90-minutes and after this we could have dinner.
Food was very good. After eating he spoke further, but this was boring because I was very tired.
He talked again 90-minutes,
when he stopped and we had free time or we could took part from the film watching night.
Padise monastery and me :) 

On the last day, we talked with the owner of Padise Manor.We had a little tour in the manor and he
also gave us a lecture.  I once felt that it was a bit difficult to understand, but I did not even try
very much because I was very tired of this camp. After he had finished, we went to eat for the last time
and then it was time to go home.
 I, personally, liked the camp and I stayed more than happy.



Elika M16

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar